Sunday, July 22, 2007

Starting Afresh

When I left a 10-year career with a multi-national company more than 7 years ago to join the many budding entrepreneurs in self-employment, I was presented with many opportunities - many of which are very profitable and some not so ethical, I think. I was a newbie in the arena then, without much knowledge of the how-to's and very hungry for success and thus was an easy target of many an 'opportunity-hunter'. What happened? I ended up with more work than I could handle, all without much success as you can imagine. Years passed by, and as I began to learn the ropes of the true business environment today, I learnt that if we want to progress anywhere in life, business or relationships, we ought to subscribe to this thing called "letting go". Why? Because it could be the only thing which can hold you back from doing and pursuing things which you have always dreamt of doing but never had the courage to attempt it due to past conditioning or fear of failure. There could be many other factors involved. I'm no stranger to this as I was a victim before. The turning point came when I was introduced to the world of personal development by my mentor. Rigorous subconscious training methods, hours of learning and studying books on self-improvement, attending success camps and seminars and many other techniques have helped mould me to what I am today. With so many different school of thought and teachings, where can we start? Here's a link which will give you a definite headstart http://www.anrdoezrs.net/email-2514770-10466087 Here's to your success!