Friday, July 20, 2007

Life's Motivators

It wasn’t too long ago when I realized that knowledge is indeed real power! I have to take my hats off to all the mind-motivators in my life, the ones who are the great power speakers, the movers and shakers in their respective industries and my personal mentor, who has shown and brighten my path in this incredible journey of my life. Books I’ve had the oportunity to read, CDs, DVDs and tapes which I’ve listened and watched, information which has been freely presented to me and ideas which they have unselfishly provided and shared with me are the tools which have elevated me to a higher level. But all this would be nought if I never give myself a chance to explore all of them in a deeper level. To be able to achieve what we constantly desire and hope for, taking action is the number one criteria for success. Helping others to achieve what they want is the next step which one should attempt to seriously adopt. And this is one of the reasons why this simple blog has been created! It’s not only a personal journal of mine - but a steady stream of mini motivating tips which I’ve found incredibly useful in my life and which when used consistently will reap the benefits and results which you’ve been searching for all this while. Really? you might ask. And my answer is - REALLY! It’s that simple. Every great achiever has a secret to tell. And I’ve mine as well - something unique, something powerful, practical and specific. (This and many many more to come in my later posts). For now, here’s your quote for today:
Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air. - John Quincy Adams

Mastering Influence Audio Program